Transferable Lifetime Foundation Repair Warranty
When it comes to your home’s foundation, having the peace of mind that it is protected is a great comfort.
When you have a repair done on your home’s foundation, knowing that the repair is protected by a fully transferrable lifetime warranty not only adds value to your home, but also enhances its safety.
W.C.K. warrants all adjustable drilled piers installed by W.C.K. against settlement for the life of the repaired structure. If resettlement of the repaired foundation occurs, W.C.K. will adjust and re-shim the affected piers at no charge.
If you are buying or selling your home and have a warranty with us there is nothing you need to do in order to transfer the warranty.
We keep everything filed under the job address, not the owner, so there’s no need to update the file.
If you buy a home that we have repaired and you are seeing issues you can easily call into our office, discuss the problems you’re seeing with the home and we’ll set up a free appointment to resolve the issue. We do not do free inspections on our work.
An appointment is only necessary if you are seeing signs of foundation failure such as cracks in the bricks, sheetrock and ceiling. If you are not seeing these signs your foundation is remaining stable.
Check out our Sample Warranties!
- Ensure proper drainage/run-off (install gutters, proper slope in the yard).
- Keep plumbing in good repair.
- Rain water should flow away from the slab (gutter extensions).
- No ponding of water should be anywhere near the slab.
- All piers must remain covered with dirt at all times.
- If a warranty adjustment is necessary, homeowner must remove anything that has been added or installed that would block access to our piers. This includes floor coverings, fences, a/c units, etc.If these specifications are not met by the homeowner, it is possible that the warranty could be voided and no future readjustments would be covered under the warranty.